Happy new year! An new year and a fresh craft start so I thought I would put in writing the crafty projects I want to achieve this year quite a few of these are work in progresses that I need to finish
1. Bind and give baby Finlay my craftsy BOM quilt
2. Quilt and bind James’s pirate quilt
3. Sandwich quilt and bind my jenny doan mystery quilt
4. 4 more blocks to do for my christmas quilt
5. Finish piecing and quilt up the Sarah Fielke millefiori quilt for laura and David’s wedding
now for the fun stuff things I can’t wait to start, I love starting new projects shame I’m not so good at finishing them off.
6. I bought 5 fantastic paper piecing patterns from the tartan kiwi and I can’t wait to try “big bear”, I have a nearly two year old niece Beth who gets called Beth bear so I recon this has her written all over it. Having 3 boys I never get do do much girly stuff so bring on the pink.
7. I treated myself in December to Patchwork City by Elizabeth Hartman and she has promised a quilt along so I’m looking forwards to participating in that, just love all the bright blocks, think this one will be for me.
8. Tartan Kiwi is doing In Flight Quilt Along and I have my eyes set on that one it looks fab and I have in my mind a blue And white quilt for the oldest boy, can I be so restrained, I’m not sure but that’s the plan.
9. Last but not least I’m loving my guru pants from boomshanker but the shorts I can’t seem to get in my size so I’m going to try and see if I can whip up something similar.
Lets hope I can stick to the plan and have 2015 a year of finishing.